Friday, October 28, 2011

Win a $10,000 Dream Canadian Vacation!!!

I have to admit that I feel really guilty. Why? Well, I love traveling. I love exploring different countries, learning about new cultures, and just taking everything in. Before I turned 25, I had traveled to eleven countries, twenty U.S. states, and only four Canadian provinces.

Yes, only four. Don't get me wrong. I love my country. I guess I've always just taken for granted that it's here for us to explore. When I was younger, I didn't want to go sightseeing in my own "backyard". Now, it seems so appealing. I want to show my daughter just how amazing our country is. I want her to see, feel, and breathe what it is to be Canadian. There are so many stunning spots to visit in Canada. It's now my dream to go coast to coast and see the country I was born and raised in.

If someone gave you $10,000 for your Canadian Dream Vacation, where would you go?

Where would I go? I've been to Quebec and Ontario (those don't count, because I have lived in both provinces). I've also been to New Brunswick and British Columbia. I had a layover in Calgary once, but that doesn't count because I never left the airport!

Like I said, I would go coast to coast and try to see as much of the country as I could. Big on my list are Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and Alberta.

Enter CentrSource's DREAM BIG CANADA contest to 
Win the Grand Prize!

There are also eight weekly secondary draws for $500 gift cards to be won! Even if you win one of the weekly draws, you're still eligible to win the $10,000 Grand Prize. You know how some contests are closed to residents of Quebec? Not this one! That's right! Salut, mes amis Quebecois! This contest IS OPEN to all Provinces!! :)

An added bonus? You will get great offers just for entering!

All you have to do is fill out the form on their DREAM BIG CANADA site. After you've entered, you can  share it with your family and friends. By sharing the contest, you can earn multiple entries that will increase your odds of winning.

Contest is going on now and ends December 11, 2011.

In case you are unfamiliar with CentrSource, here is some information about them:

CentrSource brings customers and Sellers together in one convenient online community. What makes CentrSource different from other sites is that CentrSource helps you find products and services in specific areas. Your area! Simply go to centrsource.ca, type in what you’re searching for and enter your postal code. There you go! It’s that easy. No more sifting through thousands and thousands of links that are not suitable or in your search or neighbourhood. This is easy...and fast! Find what you want and what you need - in an instant!

"Earn rewards when you browse

The best part about shopping on CentrSource is our Sellers want to reward you with SourcePoint$ when you request product samples, download a discount coupon, try a new product or whatever else a Seller has to share. Collect your points so you can cash them in on great products at the SourcePoint$ Store. If you find a Seller you really like, simply click 'Follow Seller' and you'll be informed of all of their great Offers - now and in the future. You won't ever miss out on a great opportunity again." {from the CentrSource site}

  DREAM BIG CANADA CONTEST:
  • Contest runs October 11, 2011 – December 11, 2011
  • Grand Prize $10,000 Canada Vacation Voucher
  • 8 weekly secondary prizes of $500 gift cards to be won
  • Travel Voucher must be redeemed between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012
  • Open to all of Canada including Quebec {age of majority}
  • Read the rules & regulations
*DISCLAIMER: For helping promote this campaign, I am being compensated for posting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment