Though my little one is not at school yet, she does attend early learning playgroups and other activity groups that foster learning in children. This means she is in contact with her peers on a regular basis. Snotty, runny noses, here we come!
My biggest worry about administering meds to my child is whether or not I am giving her the correct dosage. A lot of times, the label on the box tells you a dosage by age. Well, my two year old is a very tiny two year old. Wouldn't it make more sense to give a dosage based on weight instead of age? I've often wondered about that. Thankfully, I was introduced to Children's AccuDial and they've thought about that as well!
Children’s AccuDial® is a revolutionary line of OTC medications designed to give your child an accurate dose of medicine. The weight of children in the same age group can vary greatly, and they should not always be given the same amount of medicine. According to the American Medical Association, 72% of children are dosed inaccurately with OTC medications. Using the patented AccuDial rotating dosing system, simply turn the outer label of the bottle and match the child’s weight with the correct dose listed in milliliters!
Now, doesn't that make sense? Children's AccuDial has sent me some of their Pain & Fever rotating dosage label. It relieves fever, aches, and pain and comes in cherry flavour. Suitable for children ages 2 and up.
here for a demo. It's pretty cool, isn't it? Now all the guess work is taken out of administering proper doses of meds!
The AccuDial product line includes:
Pain & Fever
Cold & Stuffy Nose
Cough & Cold
Runny Nose & Cough
Nite Time Cold & Cough
Day Time Cough & Cold
Click here for more product info.
Want to try AccuDial for Children and see why I think the dosing system is fabulous? AccuDial is giving TWO of my readers a chance to try out their products.
Two lucky readers will win one Children's AccuDial Rotating Dosage Label of their choice. Yes, TWO of you!
Two win, simply head over to the Children's AccuDial website and let me know which product you would like to try. (Mandatory)
* Like Children's AccuDial and Random Thoughts and Musings from the Island REVIEWS on Facebook. Pop by and say hello! (4 entries)
* Follow this blog on GFC (1 entry)
*Follow this blog on NetworkedBlogs (1 entry)
* Follow @AccuDial and @chancesmommy on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (4 entries)
- Contest is open to Canadian Residents only
- The contest will run from Sept. 22 – Oct. 3, 2011 at 11:59 ET.
- One winner will be chosen using Random.org and will be notified at the email address used upon entry.
- The winner will have 48 hrs to respond and failure to do so will result in a new winner selection.
- Please leave a separate comment for each entry and an e-mail address so I can contact you if you win.
Disclosure- AccuDial has given me Children's AccuDial Pain & Fever to facilitate this review. All thoughts and opinions expressed on this blog are honest and my own.