Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh, You Guys Are SO Lucky!!!

As if a 20% OFF code for Wee Warmers wasn't enough, Wee Warmers is sponsoring a contest on my blog!

How cool is that?!?

You know how much Little One and I LOVE Wee Warmers. I raved about them over here. We know you'll love them too.

I bought these rockin' cool Wee Warmers for Little One since she's such a musical kid. I think I'll get her some striped ones next time! I just love the striped Wee Warmers too!
You can get some Wee Warmers for your special little guy or girl!

BUY IT!
Head over to the Wee Warmers site and buy your Wee Warmers online.

or

WIN IT!
One very lucky blog reader will win three pairs of Wee Warmers of their choice. Yes, THREE pairs...and you get to choose which ones you want!!!

To win, all you have to do is go to the Wee Warmer's website, check out all the cool designs in their catalogue, come back here and leave me a comment with which three you'd like!

You can get extra entries by:

* Following me via Google Friend Connect (on my sidebar). Don't forget to leave separate comments for each entry.

* Follow on Twitter @chancesmommy and Tweet this contest/giveaway.

* Mention this contest on your blog. Let me know the link where you posted the contest.

* Grab my button (sidebar) and leave me the link so I can find you.

Good luck! Contest ends Friday, July 2nd!

12 comments:

  1. I love the Spring Flowers - Grey, Pink Beads and the Not So Plain Jane. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me me me me me! i want the pink dots, wild hearts, and super star..

    these are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to win the Star Power, Tulips and Monkeying Around for my three grandkids. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also follow you on Google Friend Connect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine...i was wanting to enter the Wee Warmer contest liking BEMINE, TATTOO 'LONG', AND LIL SWEETHEART 'LONG'. Diana Pyette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Martini, Tranquility and Mochachino are so adorable. Would love to have for my 8 month old boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I have used the crazy leggs warmers before and love the wee warmers the designs are really cool. My husband loves strips so I would love the general lee, grey shimmer and tranquility for our soon to be born baby. I have my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. tranquility, pinstripe and martini are particularily to my liking. we need some, very, very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there Anonymous Pat so you like martini eh! Well I missed it by a mile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grey shimmer ,pink beads & teddy bear would come in very handy in my family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! i'd pick be mine, rebel stripe and general lee - cute!

    ReplyDelete