When I think "Back to School", I am reminded of the end of Summer, cool, crisp Fall days, waiting for the bus, buying new school supplies and...running shoes!
As a kid, I remember needing new running shoes for school. I won't lie. Back to School shopping was always really exciting for me as a kid!
Skechers Canada has released an exciting new line of kids' shoes. Every kid needs good, sturdy, well-made shoes. Good shoes are so important. Skechers knows this and has made quality shoes that are fun for kids to wear too!
"The Skechers Twinkle Toes line features sequins, lights, and colorful tattoo designs. When it comes to the boys, there is the Skechers Hot Lights line - these sporty sneakers feature smooth leather, synthetic and metallic mesh fabric, zigzag straps, and flashy lights."
We were given the opportunity to try out a pair of Twinkle Toes shoes. We checked out the website to see the Skechers Twinkle Toes online. The hardest part was getting my daughter to choose which pair she wanted. With all the dazzling colours and "bling", she was mesmerized! When her pair of Twinkle Toes shoes arrived, she was in awe. It was so funny! It wasn't until she put the shoes on and started running around Grandma's kitchen that we realized they lit up too! Nevermind how absolutely comfortable they are - My daughter is just blown away by how "sparkly" the shoes are! She's all about the bling!
Thank you, Skechers for making fabulous, comfortable, shoes for the entire family and for giving us the chance to try out the Twinkle Toes shoes! I've always been a Skechers girl when it comes to shoes. The sheer comfort of the shoes has always won me over. I'm just glad that now my daughter has been introduced to her very first pair of "good" sneakers.
Skechers Twinkle Toes and Hot Lights are sold at many retailers throughout Canada. You can find a list of shoe stores and fitness stores by clicking the Where to Buy link on the Skechers website.
I know school has just begun, but Skechers Canada has given me the opportunity to give one lucky reader a gift certificate for a pair of shoes, redeemable at any store that sells Skechers in Canada.
Visit the Skechers website and tell me which Twinkle Toes or Hot Lights shoes your child would like. (Mandatory)
* Like Skechers Canada on Facebook and Random Thoughts and Musings from the Island REVIEWS on Facebook. Pop by and say hello! (4 entries)
* Follow this blog on GFC (1 entry)
*Follow this blog on NetworkedBlogs (1 entry)
* Follow @chancesmommy on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (2 entries)
- Contest is open to Canadian Residents only
- The contest will run from Sept. 13 – Sept. 26 at 11:59 ET.
- One winner will be chosen using Random.org and will be notified at the email address used upon entry.
- The winner will have 48 hrs to respond and failure to do so will result in a new winner selection.
- Please leave a separate comment for each entry and an e-mail address so I can contact you if you win.
Disclosure- I was given a pair of Twinkle Toes shoes from Skechers Canada to facilitate this review. All thoughts and opinions expressed on this blog are honest and my own.