Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thanksgiving with Hallmark

Thanksgiving is almost upon us. Can you believe Thanksgiving is this weekend!? It's time to give thanks for all the blessings in our lives.

I'm thankful for my family and friends, my happy and healthy toddler, my wonderful husband (whose birthday is this weekend!), my health, a roof over our heads, food on our table, jobs that put that roof over our heads and food on our table.

I'm not even ready for Thanksgiving weekend or for my husband's birthday! Usually, I'm on top of things, but I just got home from a conference in Toronto and family arrived the day after I got home. It's been busy!

Hallmark has fabulous items to help make your Thanksgiving special. How about decorating your table with some festive Fall pumpkins and leaves? They've got Thanksgiving themed plates, bottle stoppers, candles, candle  holders, cheese trays/knives, salt and pepper shakers, and so much more!

 Of course, Hallmark also has greeting cards! I don't send out cards to loved ones we spend Thanksgiving with, but for those far away who are unable to be with  us, I send a little note in a Hallmark card letting them know how thankful we are to have them in our lives. I really do think it is important to be thankful for all the blessings in our lives. We sometimes don't take time to remember and appreciate these things.
What are YOU thankful for this Thanksgiving?

0 comments:

Post a Comment