What a silly expression. Why would you have a cake and not eat it?
Anyway, I am so very excited to share this with you. There's a new business in Toronto that specializes in event planning. The Right Events is run by a wonderful, friendly, knowledgeable, fun and dynamic husband and wife duo.
If you're in Toronto or the GTA, you may want to consider them for your next function. Their vision and meticulous attention to detail will amaze you. Who needs to fuss with details and planning if you can avoid it?
I love the planning part and thrive on the craziness of organizing all the food/menu, decorations, and everything else. That's just me though. Sometimes, however, I would just like to kick back and let someone else do all the work...so I could just kick back with my guests and not worry about a thing. I would much rather have Ryan and Erin plan my events instead!!!
Not only do Ryan and Erin run The Right Events, but they also make CAKES!!!
Here are but a few of their latest creations:
Of course, it only gets better! One very lucky reader will WIN A CAKE ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR YOU by Erin and Ryan at The Right Events! The lucky winner will be chosen at random.
How great is THAT!? If you've got a birthday, anniversary, or other special occasion coming up (Ummmm...Father's Day perhaps?), what better way to celebrate than with a fantastic cake?!
Here's how to win:
1) Leave me a comment (MANDATORY) and let me know what your favourite cake is or what kind of cake you'd like The Right Events to make for you.
Additional 2 entries per each of the following:
2) Follow me via Google Friend Connect (on my sidebar).
3) Follow me via Twitter (@chancesmommy) and tweet this contest.
4) Grab my button (on my sidebar).
5) Blog about this contest and send me the link to your post.
6) An additional FIVE entries if you head over to The Right Events and follow them via Google Friend Connect and leave them a comment on their blog!!!
**Contest open only to residents of Toronto and the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). Deadline for entries: May 25, 2010.**