Friday, July 9, 2010

My ORGLAMIX Has Arrived! My ORGLAMIX Has Arrived!

I entered a contest, totally not thinking that I'd win. The prize looked very interesting. It was organic mineral make-up by Orglamix.

To my surprise, I actually won!

Now, here's the thing about me. I used to live in the city, but now I live on a farm in a small rural community in Northern Ontario. I no longer wear high heels to work and I no longer wear expensive clothes. In fact, the only splurge in the way of clothes this year was a gorgeous item from Matthew Williamson. I say it was a splurge because now I never spend $80 or more on a top, but this was love at first sight and I never spoil myself anymore.

This beautiful Polka Silk Ruffle Neck Top is $730.

This Metallic Beading Gathered Top is $955.Obviously, neither of those tops was the one I bought.

Anyway, though I've quelled tamed my love for clothes and shoes, I still love make-up! I have a weakness for lip glosses, eye make-up, and all things pretty. When Alyssa @A Motherhood Experience introduced me to Orglamix, she became the enabler of my newest addiction. Thank you, Alyssa! ;)

Orglamix says on their Etsy site: "Zero Synthetic Ingredients: Orglamix products are proudly formulated without: nano particles, bismuth oxychloride, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals or parabens. PETA approved. I GUARANTEE you will LOVE Orglamix, or your MONEY back."

How can you not love that?

I won the Pure Mineral Blush in Tarragon, Pure Organic Mineral Foundation in Bocote, and Pure Organic Mineral Eye Shadow in Cappucino.

I just love the shiny, shimmery organic mineral eye shadow! Orglamix has TONS of beautiful shades to choose from.

Orglamix. Organic glam. I guarantee you'll love it too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment