In case you hadn't guessed, we love Wean Green!
Imagine my excitement when these little beauties arrived at my doorstep!
What's not to love? The glass cubes are super cute. They're fabulous, compact, leak-proof, and durable.
- Safe & environmentally friendly
- BPA, PVC, Phthalates, and Plasticizer free
- Glass is 100% recyclable and sustainable
- Smart Clips lock and secure food inside
- Measuring lines help you monitor food intake
- Stands up to the extreme temperatures required to make, store, freeze, heat, and serve baby food
- Four fabulous colors: Raspberry, Blueberry, Peas, and Carrots
Even though she's no longer eating "baby food", the Wean Cubes are perfect for toting around Little One's snacks and other finger foods. I pack Cheerios, raspberries, goldfish crackers, apple sauce and other yummy items in the cubes. Little One, being the independent little lady she is, loves holding onto her Wean Cubes herself and snacking on her own.
Though I'm all about using safe and environmentally friendly baby products for Little One, it sure helps that Wean Cubes are the coolest looking food storage cubes around! I even got excited when I saw the wild flower seed paper that the instructions were written on! Yes, tucked neatly into the box was a piece of recycled seed paper! Add soil, plant, water, and watch grow! How green is Wean Green?! I'm tellin' ya! They are too cool!
Don't forget to follow them on Twitter and on Facebook!
I know what I'll be getting all my friends' babies and toddlers for Christmas this year!
Wean Green is giving my readers a 20% discount on their Wean Green orders up until the end of the month!
Simply enter this promo code: RANDOMTHOUGHTS at checkout!
I received a set of Wean Cubes from Wean Green to review. The opinions on this blog are my own.