Saturday, September 18, 2010

Krafty Creations

Becoming a parent can do strange things to you. Okay, maybe it's just me?

I was never really a girlie girl and I always HATED pink! I swore that if I ever had a little girl that I would steer clear of all things pink, frilly, frou-frou, and princess-like.

Well, I did have a baby girl and now pink isn't all that bad.

In fact, I LOVE pink. On her.
When my bestie introduced me to Krafty Creations Boutique, I was hooked. Hooked, I tell ya! I mean, check out that awesome loot bag from Krafty Creations! It's got tons of adorable hair clips, headbands, no-slip clips (which are what Little One NEEDS!), and cute flower clip beanie. So cool!

I have to tell you about these amazing clips! The no slip clips are a MUST HAVE if you have a toddler like mine. You know, the kind that doesn't like wearing things in her hair!!! I cannot tell you how many clips I've lost. I've got so many missing clips, it's ridiculous.

I know. You're thinking, "Well, why bother putting anything in her hair then?"
Oh, I'll tell you why! It's because EVERYONE thinks Little One is a boy...even when she's all decked out in PINK and has earrings AND pink ribbons in her hair!!! Come on, people! Seriously?

Now I have to resort to putting girlie things in my daughter's hair. Fine by me! These Krafty Creations are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!

Check out the Krafty Creations Etsy shop and make sure to "like" Krafty Creations on Facebook!


Cute little headbands! Each headband is made with soft stretchy material. Nothing like the crazy ones I've bought for Little One before. I swear, some of the headbands on the market are like head restraints! They go on so tightly and leave imprints on my kid's head! No wonder she hates wearing them! These ones from Krafty Creations are great. Little One didn't even realize that she was wearing them! Love them!


"Okay. Seriously, Mom? Do we have to keep taking photos of me trying on ALL these goodies? Seriously."

By the looks of this last pic, I'd say Little One's just about had it with her Mama.

Stay tuned though, because I have something very exciting coming for you soon!!!










5 comments:

  1. i love it. i have to get some stuff for my little girl! those hats wth the flowers are adorable and i like the idea of the no slip clips. i checked out her etsy shp and she has some awesome stuff! thanks for sharing chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally with ya on the pink thing. I swear, I keep a pink blanket tied to her stroller sometimes to avoid the boy/girl correction/question. And still...

    I have been looking into hair thingys lately as her hair is getting JUST long enough. I cannot wait to get her in pig/pony tails. I also just want her to get used to clips in her hair (if possible).
    Those are all pretty darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HM:
    Defnitely check out the Krafty Creations etsy shop! You will love it! The no slip clips are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherry:
    Frustrating, eh? Even with earrings, pink ribbons in her hair and a pink dress, all the old men keep asking how old HE is! Argh. PINK! Come on, people! LOL!

    Krafty Creations sells mini clips that would look adorable in E's hair!!! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the crocheted beanie. It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete