Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's Official! #FisherPriceMoms

I'm a Fisher-Price Mom!

Is it wrong to get so excited over a fantastic new blog button?  I hope not, because I am excited! I get to learn more about the Fisher-Price company and its products, as well as share lots of exciting things with readers! For example, did you know that Fisher-Price has a Play & Learn section on their site that offers lots of activities for your kids (that you can do as a family) and they've even sorted them for each age group? Yes, all the activities are age appropriate for your child/children!
Not only that! You can follow along with the rest of the Fisher-Price Moms on their blogs. This is a group of fabulous writers/mothers/ladies! Meet the original Fisher-Price Moms (Lisa, Lena, Tammi, Jen, Ilissa, Danielle, Caroline, and Nadia) on the Fisher-Price site here.

This year, some  new additions were included to this dynamic bunch! Want to get to know them? Check them out!

Tenille
Rebecca
Jen
Lisa
Emma
Amy
Christine (me!)
Lynette
Sheri
Jody
Erica
Erica
Marilyn
Loukia
Genevieve
Marie-Andree
Maryse

27 comments:

  1. Yay congrats! I look forward to seeing all great things fisher price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julia! Thanks also for being such a great support :) I big, fat, fuzzy heart you! <3

      Delete
  3. What a great group of ladies. How exciting for you all! Have fun, Christine, I couldn't be happier for you, and I love how giddy you are.

    Life is good on the island today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I was surprised I was chosen! I am but a small fish and a big sea of bloggers!!! lol

      Delete
  4. Congrats to you and the other ladies, what a great opportunity! We love buying Fisher Price toys in our household! Looking forward to your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) It's so neat to see Little One play with some of the Fisher Price toys I played with when I was a kid!

      Delete
  5. that's awesome!! I'm very happy for you! And my daughter loves that pink tea pot set from Fisher Price :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Tara! :) Isn't the pink tea pot sweet? Since Little One is an only child, she has tea parties with her stuffed animals. It's adorable! We also bring the tea pot to "Gwanma's" house and they have tea together.

      Delete
  6. wow that's a long list of fisher price moms! but hey, aren't we all fisher price moms! lol great opportunity for you! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post, thanks for putting this together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MamaAsh! :) I love your FP post, btw! I'm going to have to get that puppet book!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm looking forward to all of the other exciting things Fisher-Price has to share with everyone. Their website is great, isn't it? :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you have a great weekend! Oh! I just thought of something awesome. Did You Know Canada should write a post for things for kids to do during the winter in Canada! Or have you already done that? :)

      Delete
  10. Yay! They are lucky to have you! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!!
    I have to say I LOVE fisher price!
    My son is beyond rough when he plays with his toys. Most toys are broken in less than a week, but not fisher price, they are VERY durable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Frau! I have to agree! We still have Fisher-Price toys from back when I was a kid! They are really durable!

      Delete
  12. :) Wonderful!! Thanks for the shout out Christine!! I'm excited too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) So excited that you're a Fisher-Price Mom too! xoxo

      Delete
  13. Thanks for listing us! I'm looking forward to the program! Welcome aboard ;)

    ReplyDelete