Monday, January 2, 2012

Doggy Basket for Our Canine Baby #CBias #iLoveMyK9

 The other week, the family and I enjoyed a rare "day out" together.  Many of you know that we live on a farm. Because we've got cattle and there are always lots of chores to do on the farm, we don't get to have a family day out together very often.

We spent the day in the "big smoke" and even had a chance to get some items for a doggy basket for Chance. He's been a good pup and deserves some treats!

We decided to check out the new Walmart in Sudbury.  We usually go to the one located at the New Sudbury Center, but wanted to see how the new Walmart fared.  I am happy to say that the pet supplies section had a lot to choose from.  There was a good selection of Milk-Bone® and Pup-peroni treats, but no Milo's Kitchen treats to be found.

We brought home Chance's goodies and Little One helped me make a doggy gift basket for him! In the basket, we added a stuffed animal (Chance loves his stuffed friends!), Milk-Bone® dog original biscuits, Milk-Bone® Oral Care Crunchy Bites, Milk-Bone® Soft & Chewy Chicken Drumsticks, Pup-peroni Lean Beef flavoured treats (with Omega-3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat), and a doggy chew toy.

Yes, this is one lucky puppy!


Mommy's little helper
 Little One was pretty impressed with herself.  She picked out all the goodies for Chance herself (with the help of Mom and Dad, of course)!
 Chance, the very happy recipient of this doggy gift basket, was willing to show us every trick he has in his repertoire (which isn't very much)! :)

We love our canine baby...and he loves his Milk-Bone® Doggy Basket!
You can view all the photos of our excursion by viewing my  Google+ album.

Disclosure - This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions on this blog are honest and my own.  #ILoveMyk9 and #CBias

18 comments:

  1. This is such a great post! Makes me want to go get my doggie some treats now! She'd be jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantal:
    Thanks so much! I love your comments! :) Go out and get some treats for that adorable dog of yours! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's so cute, my poor dog is being neglected lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, he looks so happy! Now you are maing me think that I need to go get my kitty some treats since she didn't get any christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sober Julie:
    :) Chance was soooo happy. Too bad he did something naughty yesterday though! He knocked over my compost bin and made a mess of the kitchen. Wonder if coffee grounds are bad for dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Miss Kate:
    Yikes! Got so wrapped up in this CBias post for the dog treats that I totally forgot about the cats! Well, Hubby would argue that they are barn cats and don't need treats. Hmph. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well should be one happy puppy! I don't remember seeing that Cbias op even come up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, looks like he liked it and OMG what a cute little helper you have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwww! I miss having a doggie!

    (and i just saw my blog button go by! THANKYOU soooo much!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute idea. That is one lucky pup.

    ReplyDelete
  11. my kids want a dog sooooo bad!! ;) lol we've tried twice now, but we're not home enough. you've got a cutie there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lot of loot for your dog! Thanks for sharing your shopping experience at Walmart. They have a pretty good selection of cat food at my local store. Mrs. Shopper @ Simply Shop and Save

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are a milkbone family too! Love the basket, the pics and the puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe, I do not have a pet, but I loved your post, cute k9

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww that is one cute puppy and should be a very happy puppy now :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mom vs the Boys:
    I don't remember how I even saw that opp! It was a fun one! Shopping for our doggy is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, love it!! You're such a good mama to Chance and Little One is such a good sister! Chance still looks like a puppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Little One did a fantastic job! Loving the frog toy! Thank you for sharing your story :)

    ReplyDelete